PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SAPPHIRE! THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE SCAM! THEY WILL CHARGE UNAUTHORIZED...
Hakkasan Las Vegas
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the venue's web site for actual photos.
Tipsy? ...or smashed? Stay at one of our favorite nearby hotels!
Fancy new nightclub in town? We'll be there, but our bank account will be weeping afterwards.
A Quick Look
- Type: Nightclub
- Dress: Dressy
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Our user reviews are from real registered users.
- Hakkasan Las Vegas has the space for over 1,000 guests, with five floors of wild dancing, drinking and djs.
- Hakkasan Vegas will be located inside the MGM Grand, making this first time in ages that we've wanted to venture to the MGM Grand for a night out.
- This new megaclub is supposed to be a new and exciting concept, with a restaurant/nightclub hybrid that includes a fancy Michelin-starred chef and and some of the biggest DJ names around.
Hours of Operation:
Thurs.- Sun. 10:30pm- 4 am
Hakkasan MGM Grand nightclub is all about what any swanky Vegas nightclub is about- drinks and dancing, but with the additional perks of five levels of fun to choose from, tasty food and the top DJs in the business spinning tracks all night long. Be prepared to bust that piggy bank open for extra funds as a visit to Hakkasan Vegas will not be cheap, but also be prepared for all of the sexy girls and wild nights that accompany a hot new club opening.
Why We Go:
Why does everyone flock to the newest nightclub on the Vegas strip? Curiousity and the hopes that it just might be the best one yet in Sin City plays a part. We want to find out if "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" applies to fancy new nightclubs like Hakkasan Vegas as well.
- Top DJs and Musical Acts: Hakkasan at MGM Grand has garnered a lot of buzz by luring many of the top DJs, notorious for making an party on the strip better, from their current jobs to take up post at this new nightclub. Maybe Casino Boy can learn some of those jedi mindtricks to use on the ladies!
- Curiosity: Hakkasan Vegas is the newest club on the Sin City circuit, so naturally we are all curious to see if it lives up to the hype. The fact that it cost so much to make and took so long to build definitely adds to the curiosity factor as well.
- Tasty Food: Eventually this nightclub will also include a full-service Mandarin style restaurant, and since you are already spending money on a night out, mine as well be on some good food. Let's be honest: we've all had some questionable looking wings or tacos on a night out and regretted it later, so having quality food nearby when you get the munchies while partying is a plus.
Make a VIP reservation online if you are celebrating a birthday or another special occassion at Hakkasan at MGM Grand for exclusive treatment and to ensure that you will have a table.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do expect to pay more if you're a guy: Like many other Vegas clubs and parties, guys pay more to enter, so don't be surprised when you get to the front of the line at Hakkasan Nightclub Las Vegas and hear that guys pay $50 while girls pay $30.
- Do order tickets online: If there is a specific DJ or musical act you're dying to see, order tickets online to avoid the hassle of trying to get in to a busy event the night-of.
- Don't wear crazy 5-inch stilletos: Girls, we all know you like to wear your highest heels on a night out (and trust Casino Boy when he says he likes looking at legs in 5-inch heels), but save the extremely high stilettos for the next club. Hakkasan at MGM Grand is five stories, with very narrow staircases that are hard enough to navigate because of the high volume of partygoers trying to travel to each room.
- Don't worry about getting overwhelmed: Even though there are tight corridors leading to each room, the actual dance and table areas are quite spacious when compared to other top nightclubs considering the multiple floor factor.
Is it Worth It?Hakkasan Vegas just opened, so it still remains to be seen whether the hefty price tag is worth it.
Hakkasan Las Vegas Amenities
- Bottle Service
- Dance Floor
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Premier Location
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on reviews
0.0% recommended it
Hakkasan Las Vegas Reviews
There are currently no reviews! Be the first to write a review!Write a review
Casino Boy's favorite nearby hotels ...in case you need a place to crash.